Thursday, November 19, 2009

A CALL TO ARMS... so to speak

Okay!  Housekeeping is done!  The business cards are on the way.  The signatures are being collected and me-thepeople.com is only a day or so from being up.  Very sorry to have taken so long getting the ball rolling.  I encourage you to view my previous post, if you haven't already read it.  It's the key to what I hope to achieve in the coming year.  WELL... PART of it anyway.

You see, what I hope to accomplish here,  by emptying my life of all it's contents, is to encourage others of... shall we say... less than perfect backgrounds, to become engaged in the battle to preserve the liberty our Constitution, as written, granted to the sovereign  States. 

I figure, if I (an ordinary man, of ordinary means) can openly place all the childish, selfish, and just plain BAD behavior of my past, out there for the media, and opposing candidates, to sift through, spin and repeat over and over again, perhaps it will serve as an inspiration to others.  Maybe someone (or many someone's I hope), who has been pondering the bleak future their children and grandchildren  face,  will think to themselves... "IF THAT GUY CAN DO IT... I CAN DO IT".

I am painting a HUGE target on my chest and forehead, and stepping up to face the firing squad, in the HOPE that others, with comparatively SMALLER targets to aim at, will step up beside me... or behind me... or somewhere in the vicinity of the firing range, and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH. 


The future of generations depends on US... RIGHT NOW!!!  Who among  you will respond to this confiscation of our wealth and liberty?  Who among you will STEP UP and join me? 

This UNION was forged by men who, for the most part, understood the nature of mankind.  They established a set of statutes that GUARANTEED our sovereignty.  And we have allowed FEAR  and GREED to take that sovereignty from us.

Well... we are out of excuses, and out of time.

MY NAME IS SCOTT A. RUPERT.  I am running for the United States Senate.  Not because I want to be a Senator.  Not, solely in the interest of the State of Ohio.  In the interest of the Several States of this Union.  If I win... I WIN.  If I don't...

When my grandchildren ask me why they aren't allowed to do this, or that... I'll be able to look them in the eyes and know that I tried to fix it. 

I'll get back to ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment